In the 21st century, large conglomerates consider right talent to be a cornerstone for success and profitability. What once was a matter for the family has now become a prerogative for employers to ensure employees are of paramount importance to them.
EMPLOYER PARTNERSHIP MODEL
- We endeavour to provide our clients, the highest quality programs in the Early Care and Education industry and have witnessed that our business model works for them because of these fundamental features.
- We undertake end to end responsibility for the profit and loss of operations. Your financial obligations are clear and are typically only the expenses related to the facility.
- We aim to offer flexible, extended hours of service that encompasses critical employer deadlines.
- We can also provide care for school age children and can offer kindergarten I & II / Tuitions up till STD VIII for the employees’ kids.
- The benefits are one too many both tangible and intangible.
- Major ones includeHigher retention of task force.
- Reduced employee absenteeism.
- Increased productivity
- Higher ROI.
We at DIVINE HEARTS have broadly categorized our offerings as
1. EMPLOYER SPONSORED CHILD CARE OR ONSITE DAY CARE
We assist employers to set up the facility within proximity to the employee’s work location and supervise and manage the operations as per the pre-defined SLAs.
For many prospective employees, this is an excellent employee benefit, often leading the way to accepting a position at a company the employee would otherwise not accept.
Conversely, EMPLOYER SPONSORED care also provides the working employee with the ability to visit with children throughout the day.
2. EMPLOYER SUPPORTED CHILDCARE (ONSITE/OFFSITE)
While not fully paid by the employer, EMPLOYER SUPPORTED CHILDCARE is usually run from our facility. EMPLOYER SUPPORTED CHILDCARE facilities are offered to companies primarily for the use of their employees. This is run and staffed by DIVINE HEARTS. Given our expertise and streamlined functioning in handling the day-to-day operations of a daycare center, we offer customers a means to get a high-quality, well-run facility with qualified staff at a minimum of fuss. Parents pay charges at a discounted rate.